John 14:6

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

05 November 2011

Smartphone keyboard app.


If you read my blog you know that I finally purchased a Droid X2 in July. I have fat fingers and it was quite hard to tap the corrects keys sometime. I also couldn't do it very fast. A friend of mine who is a gadget hound told me to download Swype. Unfortunately it's not available in the Anroid Market App sites. You have to download it direcltly from http://swypeinc.com


The install is very smooth. I had no hassles and the instructions on their site are a step by step screenshot. I was very impressed.


I've been using this for several months. I give a two thumbs up rating or 5 stars depending on what system you want to use. You have to make sure that they have a version for your particular model phone.


If you want to see it demonstrated watch on their YouTube channel here. http://www.youtube.com/myswype


Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment